Join the Meeting:
Wednesday, January 17, 2018
4:30 - 6:00pm Room #17
The Art of Getting Over Yourself by Jon Leonetti
ABOUT THE BOOK: When our lives stop being about us, when we cease being self-important and become others-centered, when we finally let go of all those things that hold us back: selfishness, resentment, ego, the illusion of self-sufficiency, the plans we have for our lives without respect to God, the mistakes we’ve made that we can't let go, this is when we can really start living and loving as we were always meant to do. And it's also the first and best step toward true and lasting happiness what you've always wanted, what you’ve always been looking for.
- Imagine Heaven: Near-Death Experiences, God's Promises, and the Exhilarating Future That Awaits You by John Burke
- Beautiful Mercy, Experiencing God’s Unconditional Love So We Can Share It With Others by Pope Francis, Matthew Kelly and Others...
- Peace Like a River by Leif Enger
- God Never Blinks - Regina Brett
- Resisting Happiness - Mathew Kelly
- 909 Days - Bob Dunne